Bolmay’s iconic Bitter Dark chocolate Pieces with 82% Cocoa( irregular shaped small Pieces). It stands out with its deep, rich colour, prominent roasted cocoa flavours and bitter chocolaty notes.
- High-Quality Belgian Pure bitter Dark Chocolates.
- Intense dark chocolate with 82% Cocoa with rich bitterness of Indian cocoa beans.
- Naturally rich in protein, healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Made with cocoa butter (35-38%) and are professionally tempered and quenched for good snap in into the corners of Chocolate moulds.
- Made with real cocoa butter and authentic cocoa (unsweetened) which makes it perfect for anyone wanting a real Dark chocolate experience.
- Can also be used as a Chocolate base which can be directly consumed or paired with a wide array of dry fruits or powerful fruity, spicy, dairy or liqueur-like flavours.
- Can be used as a dark chocolate ingredient in your recipes.
- Especially for applications like ganaches, mousse, baking, Glazes & Homemade Chocolates.
- Used in Enrobing, Mouldings, Pralines, truffles & American Icecreams.
- Can be used for making Pure Chocolate chips by melting and pouring small drops through a piping bag or piping tool.
- Contains Up to 82% Cocoa.
- Can be even used for moulding Small hollow figures.
- Used in Bread, muffins, Spreads, sponges cakes, fillings, baking cream.
- 100% NATURAL: 100% Vegan. A perfect superfood, carefully crafted from all-natural cocoa beans.
- No added preservatives, no hydrogenated oils, no xylitol, no sorbitol, no resistant dextrin, no sucralose, no maltitol, no wheat protein (gluten), no artificial isolates,
- No food colours.
This is widely appreciated because of its generous taste and great reputation in workability. It can be paired with a wide array of powerful fruity, spicy, dairy or liqueur-like flavours. The core of the chocolate is the signature cocoa blend: a well-kept secret mix of mainly Indian high-grade cocoa beans. This Chocolate Rock has a standard fluidity, making it your all-round chocolate for moulding, enrobing and flavouring of mousses, ganaches, crèmes, sauces, etc.
For Bulk Orders please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Devesh Choudhary (verified owner) –
I was searching for a gift to hand out to our clients. Upon finding Totally Chocolate, I was EXTREMELY impressed. Once I contacted a sales associate, I was blown away. The quality of service and product they send out are top-notch. I highly recommend this company, Thank you for a great experience.
Gowtham Kumar (verified owner) –
Rich taste and flavour, simply good