Bolmay’s New White chocolate Couverture pieces with 45% Fresh Milk.
It stands out with its deep, rich creamy colour, prominent creamy milky notes.
- High-Quality Belgian Fresh & Pure White Chocolate coverture.
- Naturally rich in protein, healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Made with cocoa butter (35-38%) and are professionally tempered and quenched for good snap in into the corners of Chocolate moulds.
- Made with real cocoa butter and pure Milk which makes it perfect for anyone wanting a white chocolate coverture experience.
- Can also be consumed directly and also as A Chocolate base which can be paired with a wide array of dry fruits or powerful fruity, spicy, dairy or liqueur-like flavours.
- Specially for applications like ganaches, mousse, baking, Fillings, Glazes & Homemade Chocolates.
- Used in Enrobing, Mouldings, Pralines, truffles & American Icecreams.
- Can be used for making Pure Chocolate chips by melting and pouring small drops through a piping bag or piping tool.
- Can be even used for moulding Small hollow figures.
- Used in Bread, muffins, Spreads, sponges cakes, fillings, baking cream.
- 100% NATURAL: 100% Vegetarian. A perfect snack, carefully crafted from all-natural Milk.
- No added preservatives, no hydrogenated oils, no xylitol, no sorbitol, no resistant dextrin, no sucralose, no maltitol, no wheat protein (gluten), no artificial isolates,
- No food colours.
This is widely appreciated because of its generous taste and great reputation in workability. It can be used as a topping for cakes, cupcakes,Ice cream, pan cakes, Milk shakes, and typically on anything you wish. This is widely appreciated because of its generous taste and great reputation in workability. It can be paired with a wide array of powerful fruity, spicy, dairy or liqueur-like flavours. The core of the chocolate is the signature Milk blend: a well-kept secret mix of mainly Indian high-grade Indian Milk. This White Chocolate Rock has a standard fluidity, making it your all-round chocolate for moulding, enrobing and flavouring of mousses, ganaches, crèmes, sauces, etc..
For Bulk Orders please write to us email@example.com