Bolmays Cocoa butter gives a thicker, thicker sensation than many other moisturisers. It is frequently substituted to shea butter.
- Help repair skin damage and speed healing.
- Because it is edible, it is also used as lip balms and Sunscreens.
- As part of your skincare routine, you may apply one of these pure cocoa butter on your face or lips every day.
- Also Ideal for making high-quality chocolates: Whether you are an expert or a fan, planning luscious distinctive chocolates directly in the solace of your kitchen will be a breeze with our Cocoa butter. Tenderly liquefy it, as it is solid at room temperature. include liquid sweetener of your choice, blend in any of Bolmay’s Cocoa powder and garnishes/flavorings whisk together and refrigerate for several hours.
- Virgin Cacao butter made by the cold-pressed method without altering the natural ingredients. Rich in Natural Antioxidants.
- Our raw cacao butter is an excellent source of protective fatty acids and saturated fats, palmitic acid and oleic acid. It is extensively used in making your own homemade moisturizers and skincare products or Quality Chocolates. In addition to that, You can even add Bolmay Cacao Butter to a steaming bath for a luxurious soak that will invigorate your skin. Our pure cacao butter absorbs into your skin easily while providing beneficial moisture for a healthy glow.
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks, soothes minor burns and rashes, heals chapped lips and adds moisture to the dry skin.
- Use alone or as an ingredient for DIY balms, Cocoa butter lotion bars. body butter. stretch mark creams, soaps, etc.