Bolmay’s iconic Premium milk chocolates It stands out with its deep, rich colour, prominent roasted cocoa flavours and seductive milky and chocolaty notes.
- High-Quality Belgian Pure Chocolate blocks.
- Made with cocoa butter (35-38%) and are professionally tempered and quenched for good snap in into the corners of Chocolate molds.
- Can be consumed directly and also as A Chocolate base which can be paired with a wide array of powerful fruity, spicy, dairy or liqueur-like flavours.
- Specially for applications like ganaches, Fillings, mousse, baking and Glazes and homemade chocolates (by remoulding into different shapes)
- Used in Enrobing, Mouldings, Pralines, truffles & Belgian Icecreams.
- Can be used for making Pure Chocolate chips by melting and pouring small drops through a piping bag or piping tool.
- Contains Up to 56% Cocoa and Whole Milk.
- Can be even used for moulding Small hollow figures.
- Used in Bread, muffins, Spreads, sponges cakes, fillings, baking cream.
- Bolmays Chocolates are crafted from Single Origin Kerala cacao farms in western ghats are internationally accepted as the highest quality of cacao in India by Experts, is Super Rich in traditional Natural Chocolate bitterness and offering unique fruity chocolate profile.
Bolmay chocolates are widely appreciated in the industry because of its generous taste and great reputation in workability. It can be paired with a wide array of powerful fruity, spicy, dairy or liqueur-like flavours. The core of the chocolate is the signature cocoa blend: a well-kept secret mix of mainly Indian high-grade cocoa beans. This Chocolate Rock has a standard fluidity, making it your all-round chocolate for moulding, enrobing and flavouring of mousses, ganaches, crèmes, sauces, etc.
Also available in Milk chocolate coverture.
For Bulk Orders please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org