Bolmay’s iconic Premium milk chocolates It stands out with its deep, rich colour, prominent roasted cocoa flavours and seductive milky and chocolaty notes.
- High-Quality Belgian Pure Chocolate blocks.
- Made with cocoa butter (35-38%) and are professionally tempered and quenched for good snap in into the corners of Chocolate moulds.
- Can be consumed directly and also as A Chocolate base which can be paired with a wide array of powerful fruity, spicy, dairy or liqueur-like flavours.
- Specially for applications like ganaches, mousse, baking and Glazes and homemade chocolates (by remoulding into different shapes)
- Used in Enrobing, Mouldings, Pralines, truffles & American Icecreams.
- Can be used for making Pure Chocolate chips by melting and pouring small drops through a piping bag or piping tool.
- Contains Up to 56% Cocoa and Whole Milk.
- Can be even used for moulding Small hollow figures.
- Used in Bread, muffins, Spreads, sponges cakes, fillings, baking cream.
This is widely appreciated because of its generous taste and great reputation in workability. It can be paired with a wide array of powerful fruity, spicy, dairy or liqueur-like flavours. The core of the chocolate is the signature cocoa blend: a well-kept secret mix of mainly Indian high-grade cocoa beans. This Chocolate Rock has a standard fluidity, making it your all-round chocolate for moulding, enrobing and flavouring of mousses, ganaches, crèmes, sauces, etc.
For Bulk Orders please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org